An Update on Masks
Changes to restriction that came into effect at 11:59pm Sunday 17 January 2021 mean that masks are only mandatory in the following locations:
- on public transport
- when riding in a ride share or taxi
- inside supermarkets
- in large retail stores (over 2000 sqm), such as department stores, electronics stores, furniture stores or hardware stores
- inside shopping centres, including the retail stores inside shopping centres
- inside indoor markets
- on domestic flights to and from Victoria
- at airports
- in hospitals
- when working in or visiting hospitals and care facilities
Masks should also be worn where 1.5m distancing cannot be maintained and therefore should be carried at all times.
Two, Four, Eight…
Understanding the two, four and eight square metre rules can be overwhelming to understand to say the least.
Whilst the current restrictions are in place, there rules must be adhered to.
For a simple explanation on how this is calculated and how it applies to your business visit www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/four-and-two-square-metre-rules
- COVIDSafe Templates – Create your COVIDSafe Plan
- Victorian Government QR Code Service – Free QR code Service
- OHS Essentials Program – Free confidential safety advice
- Industry Restart Guidelines – Understand how your business will return to work
- JobKeeper Payment – Extended until 28 March 2021
- Business Recovery and Resilience Mentoring program – up to 8 hours free mentoring by business professionals
- Upskill my Business – Free training programs to strengthen your business
- Small Business Digital Adaptation Program – trial and receive access to digital products
- Business Victoria coronavirus Hotline 13 22 15
Partners in Wellbeing helpline – 1300 375 330 Free confidential wellbeing support available from 9am -10pm weekdays and 9am -5pm on weekends.