- 2 tbs butter
- 2 chicken breast fillet chopped
- 3 bacon rashers chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp plain flour
- 1 carrot large peeled grated
- 250 g cream-style canned corn
- 3/4 cup brown rice uncooked
- 4 cup chicken stock (liquid)
- 1 pinch Italian dried herbs
- STEP 1 Melt butter in a saucepan and gently fry bacon, chicken, onion, garlic and curry powder for 3 minutes.
- STEP 2 Stir in flour, cook for a minute and add all the other ingredients.
- STEP 3 Bring to the boil and simmer for 1 hour until rice is cooked.