The program is a new initiative designed to:
- support the recovery of our local community groups and organisations that are experiencing hardship
- offer financial assistance where it directly benefits the community.
Eligible groups can be awarded up to $5,000 across a financial year. Groups may apply throughout the year for different projects.
If you have multiple projects that you are seeking funding for at the same time, you will need to complete a separate form for each if they fall within different categories.
- Recovery and resilience initiatives for the community
- Technology support for not-for-profit groups
- Training and development for not-for-profit groups
Proposals must be able to be delivered within current COVID-19 restrictions as determined by the Victorian Government.
Contact our Community Liaison and Support Officer on 9490 4222.