Honey Garlic Chicken is a 30-minute chicken breast meal with a magical Honey Garlic Sauce made with only a few ingredients! This is a great back-pocket quick meal idea created using pantry basics for hectic nights. It’s surprising how a few simple ingredients can turn into such a delicious chicken sauce!
- 1/4 tsp salt or per taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsb oregano
- 1/2 tsb garlic powder
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
For Frying and gravy:
- 1/4 cup oil 1 stick butter
- 2 tbsp crushed garlic
- 5 to 6 tbsp honey
- 2 Soy sauce
- 1 to 2 tbsp Tabasco sauce/ any chili sauce
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley or some fresh parsley to garnish.
- Cut chicken breasts into half.
- Sprinkle salt, black pepper, garlic powder and oregano both sides, dab and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, coat chicken with all purpose flour.
- In a pan heat oil on medium flame and add chicken.
- Cook chicken until it turns golden and crispy from each side.
- Once chicken is well cooked, separate it from the pan.
- Add butter stick and let it melt.
- Add crushed garlic and sauté until light golden.
- Add honey, soy sauce, Tabasco sauce, chili flakes and garlic powder and cook until thickened.
- Add chicken pieces one by one and pour the cooked sauce over.
- Sprinkle some parsley on top and serve.