- 1 1/4 cups sweet biscuit crumbs
- 80g butter, melted
- 500g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 400g can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 teaspoons gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- COMBINE biscuit crumbs and butter and press into the base of a 20cm springform pan; chill.
- BEAT PHILADELPHIA using an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in condensed milk and gelatine mixture until smooth, then add lemon juice and rind and beat until combined.
- POUR mixture into prepared base and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.