Juicy Honey Garlic Pork Chops with caramelised edges ready and on your table in less than 15 minutes! Smothered in the best 4-ingredient sauce!
This Honey Garlic Pork Chops Recipe is so easy you won’t believe it when it’s done! No marinating needed, this recipe is an incredibly quick and delicious way to serve bone in or boneless pork chops — seared until golden then simmered and broiled (or grilled) in the most amazing honey garlic sauce!
- 4 pork chops bone in or out
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water (or chicken broth)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar, or any white vinegar)
TIP (Make sure you do this.)
Elevate the turkey breast with a halved garlic and onion to ensure even cooking because otherwise the breast will be half submerged and poaching in liquid (you will be amazed how much liquid the breast leeches while cooking)
- Preheat oven to 390°F | 200°C
- Season chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder just before cooking.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium high heat until hot.
- Sear chops on both sides until golden and cooked through (about 4-5 minutes each side).
- Transfer to a plate; set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Melt butter in the same pan, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Sauté garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds).
- Add the honey, water and vinegar.
- Increase heat to medium-high and continue to cook until the sauce reduces down and thickens slightly (about 3-4 minutes), while stirring occasionally.
- Add pork back into the pan, baste generously with the sauce and grill for 1-2 minutes, or until edges are slightly charred.