Bold flavours and colours combine on one sheet pan (lamington pan here in Australia) for a simple yet impressive dinner.
Bonus is the minimal cleanup!
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 chicken thighs with skin
- 1 small red onion, sliced into petals
- 8 mini bell peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 pound baby potatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, sliced
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 pitted kalamata olives
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees C.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminium foil.
- Whisk olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, vinegar, tarragon, oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Add chicken thighs, onion, baby bell peppers, and potatoes.
- Stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Transfer vegetable-chicken mixture to the prepared baking sheet and spread in an even layer.
- Scatter lemon slices over the vegetables, making sure to leave the chicken uncovered so that the skin will brown.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with feta, parsley, and olives.