The curried carrot chutney & Moroccan spice are the heroes of this dish. Try this as a warm or cold salad, or simply bake it all together in the oven then dollop yoghurt dressing on top and serve with a tagine and couscous.
- 5kgs Sweet Potato
- 1tbs Henry Langdon Kaffir Lime Coriander Sea Salt
- 5tbs Miris Moroccan Spice
- Olive Oil
- 1 bunch spring onion- sliced
- 500gms green beans
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 2tbs Treehouse Preserves Curried Carrot Chutney
- 4tbs Greek yoghurt
- Ogilvie & Co Pistacchio & Hazelnut Dukkah
- Rub sweet potato with sea salt mix, Moroccan spice and olive oil to coat it.
- Place on a tray with baking paper and roast at 180 for approx. 12-15 mins depending on size.
- Top & tail beans then submerge them in a small pot of boiling water for 3 minutes (until tender) strain and rinse well with cold water, then slice.
- In a large mixing bowl combine sweet potato, torn spinach, beans and spring onion.
- Place in a serving dish.
- In a small bowl mix the yoghurt and carrot chutney together then place spoons on top of the sweet potato.
- Sprinkle with dukkah to serve.