Please read before submitting your article.
Northern Community News is always looking for new, interesting and informative articles every week. If you have an interesting story you would like to share with your community, let us know about it.
The guidelines for the article are below.
- Submissions to this website should be typed either in a Word document and uploaded using the form to the right.
- Word count should be around 300-500 words, but can be longer.
- All articles should include an image uploaded on the form. The .jpg or .png images must NOT be in the body of the word document. Images should be submitted separately and be a high resolution landscape image and be at least 800px X 445px or thereabouts.
- A group of images can also be uploaded if you have more than one image for your article.
- Please do not submit pdfs for articles or images.
- Please include your phone number so we can contact you for further information.
Looking forward to hearing your stories.