This easy tuna bake will take just minutes to make, and with enough for leftovers it’s a super easy dish to win over the kids with.
- 3 cup dried spiral pasta
- 4 cup Chunky Tomato Sauce
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 1 broccoli (chopped,stems intact)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 handful kalamata olives (*optional)
- 1 can tuna in canola oil (drained)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 200°.
- Cook the pasta over the stove according to packet directions.
- Put the vegetables, sauce, pasta and tuna in a large oven dish. Mix well.
- Top with cheese and cook for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and crispy on top.